Tuesday, November 3, 2009

But it made me think of you

First hit of pain today. I knew it was gonna come. It wasn't terribly bad. Just a poor chance of a shuffled song on my newly found iPod. It came on and then I smiled. And then it faded. I saw myself sink from an outside point of view. It was strange. I'm fine now. Just wasn't expecting to feel pain. I guess its about time, right?
Besides that i'm staying very busy. Halloween weekend was a ball. Thursday night game was a shitshow. Both on the feild and personally for me. Drunkest I've ever been. Up til Friday night that is.
Our party was a success! I think everyone had fun and though I got sick for the first time EVER.. I think it was worth it. I have a billion cute pictures and the parts I remember were wonderful.
I was telling Patty the other day that I got that "thing". I can't explain it. Its that thing in acting where you're just.. in it. You're totally there. I haven't gotten in in about a year because I haven't really had a part, persay, that would allow me to get it. Maybe I got a hint of it in my Plab scene but I haven't gotten it like this in a long time. I did my death scene last night and I was definitely in it. Totally there. I know I was because at the end I felt exhausted, tired, drained. Thats a good feeling. I hope it continues. I've just gotta watch my voice.. its leaving me.
Tech weekend this weekend. Shakespeare scenes due today. Final renderings on Friday. Revisited floorplan and perspective on Monday. Two parties this weekend. Gahh.
I think I'll get through it. I've been getting really good sleep.. so thats good.
Off to be all buddy buddy with Billy Shakespeare again. We have really bonded this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment