Monday, November 30, 2009

She says you're a masochist for falling for me

Hello friends.
Haven't quite updated in a long time. I've been busy. Oh thats not true. I had all of thanksgiving break but.. okay really there's no excuse. Take my apology, please.
Othello was a blur. I can't believe its over. I feel like I might have been the lone person who was sad to see it go. Everyone was kind of over it. But I loved it. It was the first time that I could shine. And I feel like I did.
I made another show for next semester! Yep another "rehearse all semester for a show at the end of the semester" show. Two shows my sophomore year. Tied for last year. If you can say that really..
Break was fun. It was fun being with my family but I always kind of turn into this odd person I don't recognize with my family. I mean I have fun but i'm the baby. So.. i'm not really included. So I slink off every now and then. Take a long bathroom break just to sit by myself. Its odd. But I can't really help it. It's kind of how i've always been
School is great. I love it. I've missed it. Home was kind of boring besides crazy family time. The routine of school is just so nice. Its familiar but unpredictable. Its my family away from family. I love it here. And things.. are really great in that department that is :)
I'm not thinking about the end of the next two weeks. I just.. don't want to think of it. It'll come. I'll prepare as much or as little as possible. But I'm going to just.. relax. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment