Saturday, November 7, 2009

Look to her Moor

Six hours of doing...nothing.

I'm called for Tech but... considering we've spent six hours and we're not even into Act 2? Don't need to be here. I won't be doing ANYTHING on stage tonight.
I mean.. I guess I wouldn't really be doing anything else anyway. Just laying around. Sleeping. Watching movies. But still.. i'd rather be on my couch than in a theatre where i'm forced to lay down in the hallway.
I'm watching Shakespeare in love. I keep smiling through it. For many reasons. Billy and I have really had a great semester together. Considering i'm doing Othello, learned a shakesperian monologue and scene for ipi and now am watching this.. we're really close.
I guess i'll go back to...sleeping? Watching a movie. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment