Sunday, October 25, 2009

Makes me crinkle my nose

I've been smiling so much lately. Little things. I took a bike ride and just feeling the breeze and looking at the horizon that still takes my breath away made me smile like crazy.
This week went by incredibly slowly. I have a lot to do this week. Tests, quizzes, projects, thursday night game, Henderson opening stuff, halloween party, early saturday classes, real halloween. Its so much isn't it?
I really should get a move on studying. Too bad I have dlab up the wazooo.

I'm still just smiling. I keep watching movies. More and more everyday. I cannot get enough. It really makes me think about my future. I could see myself acting in movies. But can I see my self succeeding? Can I see myself as a "moviestar"? I don't know. All I know is I love what I do... that should be all that matters.

Time to Dlab my life away.

1 comment:

  1. you make that sound like a bad thing, smiling for little reasons, or no reason at all. that smile cheered me up the other day when it was aimed at me in a mirror at rehearsal.. don't know why it put in a better mood, but it did. i think it's little things like that which are supposed to make us smile =]

    ps. i still need to see that movie you stared in! and once i have a camera you should help me with my short films!! && movie night this week. you pick.

    ReplyDelete