Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The more $$ we come across the mo' problems we see

The title song just came on in Deets.
Sitting, waiting for Kerry. Just finished my MWF classes for the week. No class friday :)

Have audition tonight! AH! I'm actually not nervous at all. I don't know why but I feel very relaxed. I'm doing well with learning my monologue and there's really nothing else I can do right? I mean the rest of the audition is "movement" work. Whatever that means.

My stomach has reallyyyy been bugging me. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I've been training for beerfest and therefore drank beer EVERY night this week. Maybe I have a weird eating pattern now that rehearsals are occupying my normal dinner hours. I have no idea. Regardless.. I really have no desire to eat. And when I do.. my stomach dosent like it.

I'm still not used to my keyboard-y phone. I suck at keyboarding already. Its terrible.

I have no real interesting or philosophical ideas to write about today. Just a normal day. Relaxing. Going to class (although I skipped music theory yesterday. I think it's a little irresponsible to skip the class i'm doing WORST in..), going to rehearsal, everything.

I want to meet new people. I want to be indulged in a place where I can reinvent myself. Not that I'm unhappy with how I am.. or how people think of me.. but I just want to restart. I think everyone needs a little reboot every now and then. However, I want this to be a big reboot.
Ireland, prepare for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment