Friday, October 16, 2009

Groovy groovy jazzy funky

Not much to say.. surprisingly.
I'm only updating because I feel like I should. Alex demanded it and I guess... I should have a lot to say.. but I don't.
I still feel the way I felt. I know I did the right thing here, but I feel like something is gonna hit me hard. This went too easy. It was too.. normal. Sure we cried.. but that was it. A few times.. a few kisses and then we were onto laughing and ultimately said goodbye. I feel like it shouldn't go that way. Why didn't we explode at eachother about the things that pissed us off? Or why didn't he bring up the disfunctional things in the relationship? It was.. sad.. but good. Breakups aren't supposed to be like that. When is karma gonna hit me in the face for that being too normal?
We'll see what happens. I've been thinking about this for a while it'll be interesting to see what my life really is like without him.
I took it off facebook today. Just took it off. No "relationship status: single" just.. gone. Wonder if anyone will notice..
My bed feels nice. Really nice. But everything in my world is a little bit different now..

No comments:

Post a Comment