Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This is definitely not a Nashville party

Everyone is getting sick and sadly, I'm falling into that as well. The seasonal hack cough is circulating and I find myself coughing/sneezing into my elbow more often than not. Thanks Miss Sharon for telling me to cough there. I'm sure I've saved people diseases by it.
I'm sitting in music theory right now. I hate this class. With a pretty high passion. I'm doing horrible and my teacher is difficult. Nice guy. Pretty funny. Probably shouldn't teach.
Going home this weekend for the state fair and to hang with the family. Nothing feels more like home than the State Fair of Virginia. It reeks class.
Partying more on the weekday than the weekend. Compensation or addiction? You decide.
I want rehearsals to really pick up. I'm tired of line-thrus and boring blocking i'm not apart of. Lets gooo Othellooooo.
Okay my teacher just put on an Irish Madrigal song. This is sick. I love this shit. Mann why does he make me want to like him so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment