Sunday, September 6, 2009

Who is Keyser Soce?

In my field of study, I think it's necessary to watch movies. I currently have 30+ movies on my Netflix queue and I can't wait to watch them all. I got The Usual Suspects in right when I got to school and it was sitting on my desk and FINALLY on a lazy sunday when a cookout was cancelled, I put it in.

I forgot how in love with movies I am. I mean movies, yes, but really really good movies. I was BLOWN AWAY by the Departed and when I told my friends that they ALL said to watch this one and hell, I loved it. I didn't get into it at first and I was far too confused than I expected but then.. it picked up and I was starting to get angry at my roomates because I couldn't hear every word being said.

I loved it. I love movies. Even though I was alone, I loveddd it. I had no one to talk to or get excited with but, that's how I watched The Departed. I was confused (which I LOVE) and... its wonderful. Simply, genius.

Hmmm.. whats next? Big Fish. I've heard good things about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment