Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm just people watching the other people watching me

I want to get my nose peirced. I think it would look cute. I'm going today with Laura to get her tattoo and I know I'm gonna walk in there and want a peircing or tattoo. Its bad for meee...

Unsettling feelings lately. Just have to re-evaluate things. Not sure what will come of it at all. I guess.. let the road lead me there?
Unfortunately, I'm about to literally walk down a road to a tattoo parlor. Bad idea, huh?

Things just need to be settled. I feel like thats all I write about. Settle things.. change things.. howbout I make up my gd mind.
Must call mom. Must study for human development. Must not get a nosering while i'm in a show. Must clean kitchen. Must take out trash. Must get organized and get my head straight.
I must I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment