Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You making my dreams come true

Heyyy i'm backk! Officially (well, how official can you be, right?) back to my normal human self again. Just started this shit at a time I just plain shouldn't have. But i'm okay now! Doing much better.
This semester is going to be a crazy train of good times. 2 shows, hokie ambassadors, 19 hours, all theatre classes, shakespeare up the wazooo and being with people that I love love.
We talk to the riva kids constantly. If they weren't 6 hours ahead than I wouldn't be surprised if hours were spent talking. I know some of this is immediate homesickness from them and people sickness from us but I hope we don't lose touch too much. I wouldn't like that very much!
I'm almost in the opposite side of birth control. Randomly i'll start laughing or i'll get really giddy during the day. I definitely like this better.
I'm gonna go rearrange my room. It needs to be done.
Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment