Saturday, January 16, 2010

Emotional vs. Hormonal?

Since probably of 3 people read my blog, I figured it'd be a good place to write out how i'm feeling. I'm not sure if writing it out HELPS or HURTS but i'm taking my chances with everything!
I just started birth control. WOAH is it rocking my world. Called my mom this morning as an emotional wreck. She read to me the side effects of the birth control and I literally had every single one of them. Nausea, headaches, diziness, nervousness, depression, loss of appetite. Got them all. And what doesn't help is that he left for a semester abroad. I think I would be doing decent if not for this shit. But this shit is amplifying every tiny feeling I have to an extreme level. One second, i'm okay. The next, i'm crazy. So I apologize to anyone if they get the weirdo end of this. I'm trying to force myself to be fun, happy, goofy me again. It'll happen once classes start and my girls get back and I start going out again. I just need to feel like me again.
Seeing him though definitely does help. Right now at least. Not sure if we can keep talking for hours at a time as this semester goes on but right now its exactly what I need.
Love you all. Bear with me for a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment