Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The road is long and winding. Like a good mystery unfolding.

I'm not sure if i've ever been at a place in my life like this. I've heard people say that relationships don't take effort. The best are the easy ones. I never really knew what that meant because I'm kind of a crazy in love girl who is obsessed with relationships. But hey.. I think i've found a keeper here.
Last semester was a ton of work. Emotionally, physically, academically, everything. But the work was only because we were so far. Now that we're home. Settled. And enjoying (to some extent) our summers with and without eachother. I get it. I get the idea of being content. Just being. Being together. Its so easy. To know that he wont wake up in the morning feeling differently and I wont either. We trust and are trusted.
I think this means good things for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment