Sunday, August 30, 2009

The internets down and.. my homework's not started.

College is just as I remember. I'm glad because it did feel very unfamiliar for a while.

Rehearsals are picking up.. my lines ARENT memorized. I have a scene for IPI already in which.. I get abused and nearly raped but only AFTER we "neck" on the floor for a while. Demanding? I think so. Good physical work though. 

So although I want to stop prefacing things because I really have realized I do it far too often (right now..), I want to explain my choice of new blog. My old blog (truemeaning.livejournal.com) was my old life. It was all of highschool and only a few updates from last year of college. And now that blogging is COOL again (I swear livejournal was the coolest thing in 8th grade.. go check out my old posts.. they're hilarous) I figured I'd start a fresh new clean one. 

I don't necessarily want to update on my life. Tell how things are or what i'm doing. But maybe I do? I just need a place to type. A place to write. Well..when my internet isn't broken. Which is is so this is a miracle i'm even writing this.

This will get personal. I don't want to guard my feelings anymore. They aren't guarded but I need to publish. Not for attention, not for vanity but for myself. So here.. begin a new chapter, a new blog, a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment